Bored with lectures? - So are we!
Invest in a day of interactive learning that prepares you to take actionable steps in improving your organization’s patient safety culture. This one of a kind, hands-on workshop, offers vital and practical information in a fast paced, TED-talk format. Learn through simulation how to operationalize concepts and principles that can be applied in a practical manner. Develop a customized patient safety plan for your organization that can be applied to reduce preventable clinical errors.Remember:
After this workshop you’ll be better prepared to implement changes to improve patient outcomes.
- Patient Safety workbook featuring electronic tools, exercises and resources for guidance on next steps
- Development of a customized Patient Safety Plan
- Illustrated EMS Patient Safety road map to guide your agency
- 5.5 CEUs
At the end of this seminar, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the importance of improving safety culture and how to lead an organization focused on patients safety
- Interpret EMS safety culture assessment data and know how to take actionable next steps
- Develop a patient safety plan to improve outcomes
- Identify common safety culture barriers and how to apply simulation learning for improvements.
- Generate practical steps in using simulation to reduce preventable patient harm at your agency